Our client is one of the major Law Firms in Ireland, operating across the UK, Europe and North America. They operate with 120 Partners and over 1000 employees. Their ALG business unit is looking to hire a project manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
The ALG Business Unit has 70+ legal, IT and business professionals who are experts in project management, technology, data analysis and process improvement. Together, they collaborate to explore new ways of delivering legal services, defining and executing smart, cost-effective solutions that help clients manage risk.
They are driven by the ever changing needs of clients, who are faced with exponential growth in data volumes, intensified regulatory activity, a highly competitive transaction environment and ever shorter timeframes. The working environment they offer is positive, dynamic and presents an opportunity to secure an exciting role and to build a core competency and advance the capability in the Firm.
In this role, you will be supporting the delivery of projects and global and local client engagement. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in projects across a range of practice areas, supporting the Project delivery lead and internal teams as required.
· Project manager with track record of delivery and minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
· The candidate must be familiar with the governance needed to allow the team to deliver on clients' tasks.
· Proven ability to scope and plan engagements from the outset, with effective time management and organisational skills with particular emphasis on delivery of informed milestone plans, resourcing and deliverables to critical path schedules, using consistent and approved industry methodologies.
· Self-motivated, results driven and a team player with a strong sense of customer centric delivery.
· Good facilitation and interpersonal skills, capable of managing interaction with multi-disciplinary teams & different skillsets, as well as RAID application.
· Calm under pressure, good listening skills and able to act in direction from Project delivery lead.
· Ability to escalate challenges as they arise in a timely manner.
· Good knowledge of reporting tools and knowledge of MS suite and experience of delivery of dashboard metrics an advantage.
· Minimum of 5 years of project management experience across different disciplines.
· Project management qualification would be viewed as advantageous.
· Full competence in using Microsoft Project or similar project planning tools effectively.
· Full knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Other relevant experience/ training.
Job Title: Senior Project ManagerLocation: London, EnglandThe Senior Project Manager will play a key role in effectively overseeing designated client relationships through expert project management coordination and execution. Successful candidates should
Regional Sales Manager For this role, the ideal candidate must bring prior experience in the eDiscovery industry, legal industry, or compliance as a successful business developer. Success in this role is determined by your capacity to establish and mainta
Job Title: Project ManagerLocation: United Kingdom The Project Manager assumes a leadership role in the effective management of designated client relationships through project coordination and execution. Successful candidates are expected to possess the l