eDiscovery / Legal Technology Manager
€70,000 - €90,000 + Bonus & Corporate Benefits.
Germany: Frankfurt, Dusseldorf or Berlin.
A top-tier global law firm is looking for an eDiscovery/Litigation Support Manager with Legal Tech experience in Germany which will also act as the Germany Lead. The special thing with this position is that the individual going for this role will be the person in charge of scaling up the eDiscovery capability specifically in Germany with the backing and support of a global team which co-ordinates to provide wider support across different continents at once.
This law firm is a huge contributor to focussing on diversity and inclusion in their legal technology portion of their team, supported by technical and project management specialists, you’ll find a great amount of support and experience to build up your skills through sponsored educations, certifications where appropriate and also the chance to work with a $1b+ revenue company which can provide great paths forward.
As the eDiscovery Manager/Lead for the Germany lead, you will be expected to be the port of call for clients and internal stakeholders alike but also certainly in the initial stages be the one to get their hands dirty with the technical work too from processing to productions covering as much of the EDRM as possible.
You can also expect to be involved in the following:
- Collecting and processing data through various eDiscovery tools, luckily Relativity is beneficial but not necessary.
- Diligently carry out work with QA/QC in place to ensure data is of a high quality when sifting through the data and setting up the correct searches.
- Utilising other tools including Relativity but not limited to this, support will be given to use their main tool which is based in-house.
- Engaging client stakeholders internally and externally with a variety of responsibilities.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Forensic Data Analytics Consultant will possess the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelor or master’s degree is preferred but with a lean on computer science or from the legal field if possible. Whilst law firm experience is beneficial, equally suited would be a vendor or consultancy.
- Experience from 5-8 years would be nice with the eD/Lit Support arena.
- Proficient in Relativity is nice but not necessary with other tools such as Nuix, Brainspace, FTK, EnCase, DISCO and Oasis out there. We prefer a technology agnostic approach.
- Digital Forensics tools are beneficial but not essential. As is SQL skills to do backend tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team with a hybrid work from home approach to support.
- €70,000-€90,000 + Individual & Company Relates Bonus. Great set of corporate benefits.
- Thorough in-house training and support from the business.
- Clear and concise structure for building the region supported by leadership globally, opportunity for obvious promotion/progression through individual performance and building a team.
For more information, please apply here or reach out to me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, details on package and further expansion on the role.
An International eDiscovery consultancy is looking for a Consultant to join their London office. You will have extensive Relativity experience in a project management capacity and be comfortable using the platform over the past few years. You may al
Our client is a well-known Law Firm which has been in the market for over 200 years. Their in-depth understanding of our clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen us become a trusted adviser to local and global c
Forensic Data Analytics Consultant or Senior Consultant €40,000 - €85,000 + Bonus & Corporate Benefits Frankfurt, Germany (Other main German cities considered) A large global consultancy firm is looking for a couple of additions to th