Our client is a well-known Law Firm which has been in the market for over 200 years. Their in-depth understanding of our clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen us become a trusted adviser to local and global corporations, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law.
Role: eDiscovery Consultant
Reporting to: Co-Head of eDiscovery
This firm has an eDiscovery team based in Asia and Australia and they are looking to expand their local team in London. They have their strategic objectives firmly fixed on the future of legal services and we want to attract the best talent to help us achieve them. By joining them you will be at the forefront of change in the legal industry.
Some more details about the role:
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm; however you may be required to work reasonable additional hours as necessary to carry out your duties.
- Supporting and advising lawyers across all of the firm's practice areas on best practice in relation to, for example, conducting searches, identifying discrete document populations and creating hyperlink sets
- Managing document processing tasks within Nuix, ensuring quality control and audit processes are implemented
- Defining deliverables and identifying key risks across the entire EDRM model
- Designing and implementing document review solutions using industry leading AI processes including Continuous Active Learning and other eDiscovery workflow and analytical tools.
- Assisting with document productions, including time management and ensuring compliance with agreed protocols
- Developing and implementing quality assurance processes from document collection through to production
- Applying a consultative approach to solving eDiscovery challenges
- Effectively collaborating with a range of stakeholders and team members and contributing as a key member of the global eDiscovery team
- Ensuring all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Accurately recording and managing time on projects
- 2+ years eDiscovery experience ideally in a professional services firm, law firm or government agency.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical issues that arise during a project, and assist in implementing streamlined and repeatable solutions
- Proven record in searching, building workflows, and completing productions
- An understanding of document processing requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced, solutions focused environment with strict and short deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with Nuix Discover or Relativity
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to develop quality assurance practices into all facets of work
- Ability to assess, prioritise and where appropriate delegate requests
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake additional work outside of core hours and/or interstate travel when required
- Tertiary qualifications in either Law, Computer Science, Commerce, or software engineering
- Competitive remuneration with the flexibility to reward high performance
- Flexible working
- Corporate health plans
- Complimentary gym memberships
- Industry leading program that celebrates diversity and inclusion
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing industry at a mid-level. We are looking for a team member who is keen to develop their skills in a fast paced collaborative environment. The successful candidate must have a strong sense of detail and willingness to go above and beyond to service their colleagues and clients.
If you’d like to know more about this opportunity, apply online or get in touch with Dave Flores.
An International eDiscovery consultancy is looking for a Consultant to join their London office. You will have extensive Relativity experience in a project management capacity and be comfortable using the platform over the past few years. You may al
Forensic Data Analytics Consultant or Senior Consultant €40,000 - €85,000 + Bonus & Corporate Benefits Frankfurt, Germany (Other main German cities considered) A large global consultancy firm is looking for a couple of additions to th