eDiscovery Specialist, LegalTech Services
£50,000 - £65,000 base salary.
London – In the office 2x per week.
A top tier law firm is seeking an eDiscovery Specialist to join their London team! This team uses numerous sophisticated software solutions to assist lawyers with legal review, disclosure and hearing preparation.
The Specialist is an experienced Project Manager with a strong technical acumen who will be reporting into the Manager of LegalTech services for clients across the UK & Europe.
- Managing ingestion and processing of data/documents.
- Be responsible for project lifecycle across the entire EDRM.
- Managing workflows including for Early Case Assessment purposes.
- Liaise with legal team and clients to accurately scope matters.
- Advise the legal team and clients on relevant technical best practice.
- Providing training for legal teams and clients.
- Prior eDiscovery/eDisclosure experience within Consultancy, Law Firm, or Vendor.
- Working understanding of analytics and assisted review (TAR & CAL).
- Working knowledge of eDiscovery/eDisclosure platforms. E.g. Relativity, DISCO, Opus2.
- Ability to meet and adhere to strict deadlines whilst maintaining strong attention to detail.
For more information please apply here or reach out to me directly on email@example.com.
Sales Development Representative, UK Competitive Salary and Commission Structure. London Based-Hybrid Working. Mon, Wed, Thu Office based. A global, Award Winning eDiscovery software provider are looking for a Sales Development Representativ
Our client is a well-known Law Firm which has been in the market for over 200 years. Their in-depth understanding of our clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen us become a trusted adviser to local and global c